Presented by LAB Brewing Co., Taste Terminal and Jace Milstead
Like beer? Then come to our event at LAB Brewing Co. in Agoura Hills, CA We’ve teamed up to bring the “Sunday is Funday: LAB Beer Tasting” event on December 18, 2011. Our two experts, brewmaster Roger “Dr. Hops” Bott and host and Certified Cicerone, Jace Milstead, have each picked out a flight of four beers. Pick their brains as they discuss the finer points of Dr. Hops’ own brews and Jace’s picks from all over the craft beer world. $20 gets you two flights (eight 5 oz. tasters), an extended discussion about each beer from our experts, tour of the brewing facilities, discounted food, 20% off growlers, and a perfect Sunday buzz. Beer noobs, get ready to be educated. Beer nerds, see if you know as much as you think you do. Read More
A day in the Rey + video of chef Daniel Roberts catching and cooking us some fish
Be honest, how many of you know what’s up with Marina Del Rey? Boasting the largest constructed small yacht harbor in the world, isn’t it weird that it doesn’t stand out more to you? We spent half a day in the Rey to check out what exactly was going on over there.
What do you do in MDR?
Here’s a short list.
- Dine at 60 full-service restaurants under a 2 mile radius.
- Parasail with three buddies at 800 feet above the marina.
- A holiday boat parade with fireworks.
- Learn to sail, surf, kayak and more at the UCLA Marina Aquatic Center.
- Take a gondola ride.
- Go for a stroll or hop on a bike.
- Dance the night away at Glow.
- Shop the chic boutique shops at the Waterside At Marina Del Rey and Villa Marina Marketplace.
Or you could do what we did, venture onto a chartered sportfishing boat and catch your dinner. Read More