Los Angeles Times’ The TASTE
Celebrate the booming LA food scene with the Los Angeles Times and the return of THE TASTE from September 1st – 3rd at Paramount Picture Studios in Hollywood, CA. Co-hosting the weekends’ exciting events are Evan Kleiman, Ray Garcia, Zoe Nathan, Julian Cox and The Beer Chicks along side the Times Food staff.
This years events include:
– Field to Fork from 11am – 3pm, hosted by Times Food Editor, Russ Parsons and Chef Ray Garcia of FIG Restaurant.
– Cocktail Confidential from 8 to 11 p.m, hosted by Times Food & Night Life Writer, Jessica Gelt and Julian Cox, Chief Mixologist for Rivera and Playa
– Flavors of L.A. from 11 am to 3 pm, hosted by Times Restaurant Critic, Jonathan Gold and Evan Kleiman, Chef, Author and Host of KCRW’s “Good Food”
– Dinner & Drinks from 8am to 11 pm, hosted by Times Deputy Food Editor, Betty Hallock and The Beer Chicks, Authors of “The Naked Pint” Christina Perozzi and Hallie Beaune.
– Labor Day Picnic presented by Target from 11am – 3pm, hosted by Times Test Kitchen Director, Noelle Carter and Zoe Nathan, Baker and Restaurateur of Milo & Olive and Huckleberry.
For unlimited food and drink tastings as well as demonstrations, seminars, and panel discussions, tickets are available for$50/event. LA Times members get 20% off and a proportion of the proceeds go to Collins College of Hospitality Management at Cal Poly Pomona and the Los Angeles Times Family Fund’s Summer Camp Campaign. 5555 Melrose Avenue, Hollywood, CA 90038