Taste Terminal LA’s Super Bowl round up
Ready to see Tom Brady and Eli Manning battle it out on Sunday? Here is Taste Terminal LA‘s Super Bowl coverage of all things eating and drinking.
- Battle of lobster and beef at Bruxie for Super Bowl.
- It’s New York style hot dogs versus New England lobster rolls on Super Bowl Sunday at the Pacific Edge Hotel.
- All-you-can-drink Deschutes brews for $20 might be your best bet in Vegas on Super Bowl Sunday.
- Make last minute Super Bowl plans at the Basement Tavern.
- Super Bowl happy hour all day at City Tavern, ‘Vegan Super Bowl’ at Tony’s Darts Away and more.
Having a party?
Make these two recipes:
- Togarashi Edamame Beans by chef Gabe Caliendo of the Lazy Dog Café.
- Emeril Lagasse’s French Dip Sandwich for the Super Bowl.